Our Commitment to Privacy
YIPPEESOFT LTD and our partners value our customers and respect your privacy. We collect information about you through our websites in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products and services. We do not sell or rent your personal information to unrelated third parties. As described in this policy, we may share your information, under certain circumstances, with our partners that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with our partners. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears at the end of this policy.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, etc., when you visit a YIPPEESOFT powered Buzzloyalty, save your information with us online, or contact us with a question or concern. We maintain a record of your purchases you make online. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our partners.
Information about you will be stored in servers hosted in the U.S. and Canada.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products or services
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To process merchandise returns
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary
If you have questions or concerns about how we use personal information, please contact us at your convenience.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- When you provide personal information to YIPPEESOFT or on a YIPPEESOFT powered Buzzloyalty, we may share that information with our affiliates associated with that Buzzloyalty, which may be located in the United States or Canada.
- We may share information about you when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
We require that all of these companies provide a comparable level of protection for personal information, including, in the case of our service providers, that they limit their use of personal information to providing these services to us.
In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of YIPPEESOFT, personal information about our customers and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets and may be shared with other parties. YIPPEESOFT also may disclose personal information about you in order to: (1) protect the legal rights, privacy or safety of YIPPEESOFT or our employees, agents and contractors; (2) protect the safety and security of visitors to our websites or other properties; (3) protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes; (4) respond to inquiries or requests from government or public authorities in any country in which we operate, including the U.S. and Canada; (5) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; (6) enforce our Terms of Service; or (7) comply with the law or legal process.
Accessing and Changing Personal Information
All users of a YIPPEESOFT powered Buzzloyalty have the ability to modify and update their information using the User Control Panel which can be accessed by clicking on your name (most commonly found at the top right of a YIPPEESOFT powered Buzzloyalty site).
Use of Website Cookies
YIPPEESOFT Buzzloyalty websites use "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online experience.
Cookies are a requirement for the website to function correctly and as such and YIPPEESOFT Buzzloyalty websites will not function properly if cookies are not enabled on a browser.
Links to External Websites
(rev September 6th, 2013)